Customers Also Viewed
1/2" pressure-balancing valve with push-button diverter and screwdriver stops
This Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve works behind the scenes to prevent scalding and thermal shock for optimal comfort. Additionally, the unit features a diaphragm design that virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris. When paired with compatible trim, this valve delivers a high-temperature limit stop and an optimal comfort zone, so you can set a maximum high and then find and maintain your desired water temperature
- Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing diaphragm design
- Pressure-balancing mechanism of one-piece diaphragm cartridge design for ease of maintenance
- Mixing valve cycles from "cold" to "hot"
- Integral diverter mechanism
- High-temperature limit setting for added safety
- Available with or without screwdriver stops
- Designed for showerhead and handshower applications
- Brass valve bodies
Shipping & Returns
You may return any in stock item new in unopened box, all other returns subject to management approval. All special order products are non refundable.